I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
It’s Sunday morning here in sunny and cold North Carolina and this past week has been nothing short of challenging. I’ve been all over the place with a growing list of things to do, hundreds of miles of travel, and feeling like I need to get back on track. Some of you know I have been searching for a 2017 planner to help me keep track of my life, business, blog, and a couple of upcoming projects for the new year including the rebirth of my charity project (stay tuned for more on that). While I love my current planner (check it out here), I knew it wasn’t going to be what I needed for this next phase in my life and here’s why…
- I need more space in my daily view to capture a few different priorities
- I’d like a planner that can travel with me in my pocketbook
- One page per day is my preferred layout
After searching and asking my Twitter family for feedback, I have decided on a planner I absolutely can’t wait to receive in the mail (drum roll please………) - The Happiness Planner!
Why am I so excited about this planner?
Okay…I’ll tell you… (in my Gingerbread Man voice courtesy of Shrek) :)
- There’s nothing like a full plate to make you lose track of all there is to be grateful for each and every single day. This planner prompts you to recognize that on each daily view page.
- One of my goals for 2017 is to do a better job of focusing on my health and the space for exercise and meal tracking/planning on each daily view page is PERFECT!
- The “Today I’m Excited About” section will help you get started on the right foot before you begin to tackle your list of to-dos.
- The size is perfect, the layout is ideal, and the prompts to pause and reflect on all that is going well are much-needed when your life sometimes seems a tad bit overwhelming. Larger planners are okay for my home office, but I like the option of being able to take my planner along with me to everything from brunch meetings to conferences.
- The extra printables are ideal for planning the year ahead including a focus on your goals, vision board, AND bucket list!
Some of you have asked if The Happiness Planner will be my only planning/tracking tool for 2017.
To that I say…”Highly unlikely.” I am considering a separate blog tracker I found on Pinterest that I started using last year, but didn’t follow through with. I think part of the reason for that is I don’t do well with printable planners/trackers. I know me and it just doesn’t work. I may have this one printed and bound…or something.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I’ll catch up with you next week!